Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weather

Okay so I keep my promises. It wasn't the workout of all time, but I did manage to get some exercise in during the past 24 hours. While my daughter harassed me and threatened to tell my husband, I thoroughly enjoyed doing some hip hop and jive dance exercises thanks to On Demand's Exercise TV. My limbs weren't necessarily exactly where the TV instructors told me to put them, but they were moving nonetheless so I give myself credit. When hubby came home I preemptively told him about my awkward performance and lack of familial support thereby shielding myself from snickers and ridicule. We have a loving family, but it is also usually fair game to poke fun whenever moments arise. There was no way I was even going to try and defend those moves!

Aside from that, I shoveled the drive and walkway all the while telling myself that I was earning a much deserved beer.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I should check out the "On Demand" selection once my ankle is healed.

    For now, it's a slow pace on the treadmill.

    And, shoveling can be quite a workout!

    Debbie G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on demand is the best :) I do those too sometimes. I also reward myself with beer - I like your way of thinking ;)

    ReplyDelete