Friday, July 22, 2011

Your Turn

So the news from the doctor was fabulous. The cartilage beneath my knee cap is swollen, (which he said often happens to serious athletes - heehee, because I AM a serious athlete) and that I need to take massive amounts of motrin, and stay off hills and zumba until it heals. Good deal. I picked up my race packet for tomorrow's 5K this morning and am all set to run. I don't care if I run or walk or even (gasp) jog. I'm just psyched to be able to go.

I have mentioned before that there are a couple of blogs that I read regularly that inspire me and give me some great laughts. What I'm wondering about today is if any of you all would be willing to write about an experience that you've had this year - setting goals, overcoming obstacles, getting in the right frame of mind, hilarious episodes of misadventure, you know - stuff like that. There is no criteria - serious, funny, loaded with positivity, psychological ups and downs associated with health or exercise - I'm just curious to know more about how you're doing, and if you're comfortable, sharing it with the rest of the group. You can either go to the contact page and send it that way, zip me an email, or go to the Mama Gets Moving Facebook page and put it there. Alias optional. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment