Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time, Time, Time...

Fever free this morning! Baby is on the mend and the weather promises a good day for getting outside. He is still struggling with the other symptoms (banging ears, crying because he can't breathe and eat at the same time, overall exhaustion), BUT he's also had some happier and gigglier moments too. : ) Thanks to everyone for all of the encouraging messages on here, FB, and email about him.

SO, while it feels like it has been ages since I've exercised, I am trying to remind myself that it has really been less than a week and to shake it off. I woke up this morning with A Hazy Shade of Winter playing through my head. It seems to be sticking with me. I'm clearly ready and in need of a good spring! The sky was clear last night, and I took a short mother-daughter walk through the neighborhood. The fresh air and focused time with her was wonderful for my psyche. Today while we still have all hands on deck before returning to work tomorrow, I am excited to shake off the worry and get back to some balance. On the docket? Housework inside and out and a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment