Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Thursday already?


One thing is definitely confirmed. I actually feel guilty when too many days pass without posting anything. A very good friend pointed out to me recently that she'd been waiting for me to write again. I hadn't realized she'd been reading the posts at all! My public commitment is working! So, aside from my physical excuses, I should note that I have been managing more regular episodes of aerobic activity in front of my TV, my scale is telling me that I've lost four pounds since I started the blog, physical therapy starts next week, and my bouncy ball chair has arrived and been set up in my office at work. I was a little nervous about adding the chair to my already ridiculous shoes, but instead I have been really surprised to find more of these balls throughout my building being used by other coworkers with similar back or hip pain.

For those of you that don't know, I try to pull off somewhat professional attire at work. I'm not in a corporate office and do get to indulge in a pair of jeans on Fridays, but the other days there should be some glimmer of career minded clothing. My more recent accessory every day lately has been to top off my outfit with a pair of old shabby running shoes. Let me tell you, I feel smokin' and totally professional walking around with those things on! Argh. But, my feet aren't hurting too badly, and I am desperate to avoid having another surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment