Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Decisions Decisions

Okay, so I've admitted to spending just a little tooooooooooo much time figuring out how to blog, how to embed links, how to play with font and color, how to, you know, do this. And, lately I've been feeling like I've done pretty well... for maybe a tween. Well no, a tween would probably have a killer site with all kinds of tech savvy coolness to it. Maybe a grandma. Or, maybe a great-grandma because I know several happening grandmas with lots of edge and style.

Yeesh.

So my question for you is, does it matter? I've grown to love the blog, but I kind of feel like I'm screaming at myself in pink and green. Will I still like it if I change it all?

Here's what I'm leaning towards.... what do you think?

www.mamagetsmoving.com/view/sidebar

1 comment: