Tuesday, October 23, 2012

All you have to do is ask


I've been quiet lately, and while I'm not totally off the exercise wagon, I haven't been crushing attempting thinking about at all any new goals either. I'm running, going to the gym a bit, and sticking with a fairly predictable and not terribly demanding routine. Part of that is just the time it takes me to get used to a new school year - for myself and for the kids, and in the spirit of full disclosure, part of it is because I've been eating more, drinking more wine, and staying up too late.

And then today my friend Josh told me that he registered for the Rock 'n Roll Half in DC. And apparently that is all it takes for me to go from zero plans to hitting "process registration".

Thanks Josh - you're the best.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I've been a little worried about you since you haven't posted in so long. Glad you're back in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It is scary how easily skipping a workout here and there can accumulate. I miss writing about it, and DEFINITELY the wonderful encouragement and accountability.

    ReplyDelete